Here are some of the ones we have all found:
-I think this one could be a potential one we could use as it text looks quite disorted and it almost looks as though it could have been written in blood.
-I dont think this one is right for our magazine or poster as I think this looks as though it would be used for a vampire kind of film, which ours is nothing like, so i dont think it would work!
-This one could work as I like the way it stands out so much and I feel the font suits the word "Psychopath"
-I started off thinking this font could work but the more I have looked at it the less I think it would be right. It sort of looks at the a child has written it and thats why I dont thinkit would be right!- I quite like this one and for the magazine font I think it would be quite good. It is very bold and stands out a lot- this would be ideal for the magazine title.
- I think this one is really good and think that it would look really good on our poster. It gives the effect that the letters are dripping with blood- a convention typical of horror posters. As soon as you look at it you think thats its blood and you would then link this to the poster and it would all help give a brand image of horror.




No comments:
Post a Comment